Bezel-set Pink Opal Cabochon in Titanium by NeoMetal
These bezel-set ends by NeoMetal feature a lab-created pink opal cabochon, crimp-set into a low profile round titanium cup. This classic setting is a popular choice for almost any piercing, and is versatile as a standalone piece or coordinated in a pair or set.
Available 2mm*, 2.5mm, or 3mm
*Please note that we do not advise wearing 2mm beads in any post thicker than 18g, as the decorative end may embed in the piercing.
- ASTM F-136 implant grade titanium
- Threadless (or push-fit)
- can be used universally in 18g, 16g, or 14g piercings
- consists of two pieces; the decorative end pictured and the backing post (or barbell) that it fits into
- decorative end can be purchased on its own if you already have a threadless backing post or barbell
Also available in:
- peacock opal
- purple opal
- pink opal
- 14g threaded styles
Suitable for the following piercings:
- Helix (Cartilage)
- Nose (Nostril)
- Forward Helix (Ear Head)
- Lip or Labret
- Medusa (Philtrum) or Monroe
- Vertical Labret
About the vendor:
NeoMetal is a family-owned and operated company based in Washington, best known for pioneering the threadless system of push-fit body jewelry. Each piece they create is machined from a single piece of titanium, hand-polished to a mirror finish, and guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.